The story of a ‘found family’ of trans and non binary friends living together
This play, devised by the all trans/non binary ensemble, tells the story of a ‘found family’ living together in the same house. Together, they experience joy, sorrow, and conflict. In TRANsom this family redefines the meaning and importance of community and overcoming personal grief & loss while fostering an atmosphere of love and acceptance.
Tickets are available now at https://www.groundfloortheatre.org/transom. Tickets can be purchased at the door, but for a guaranteed seat pre-purchase is recommended. TRANSom is Pay What You Can with a suggested ticket price of $25 for general admission. VIP tickets are available for $40 +. This gives you reserved seats, a refreshment, and the knowledge that you are helping others that cannot afford a full price ticket.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Aug 18, 2019 at 05:00 pm - 06:30 pm (Sun)
- Aug 22, 2019 at 08:00 pm - 09:30 pm (Thu)
- Aug 23, 2019 at 08:00 pm - 09:30 pm (Fri)
- Aug 24, 2019 at 08:00 pm - 09:30 pm (Sat)
- Aug 25, 2019 at 05:00 pm - 06:30 pm (Sun)
- Aug 28, 2019 at 08:00 pm - 09:30 pm (Wed)
- Aug 29, 2019 at 08:00 pm - 09:30 pm (Thu)
- Aug 30, 2019 at 08:00 pm - 09:30 pm (Fri)
- Aug 31, 2019 at 08:00 pm - 09:30 pm (Sat)
Additional time info:
There will be a reception after the First Friday performance on August 16th
Industry night is August 28th at 8pm (PAY WHAT YOU CAN)
979 Springdale Rd, Suite 120, Austin, TX 78702
We are hard to find.. please watch this video.. you’ll be glad you did.