Children's Aerial Creation Camp — July
A week of aerial silks camp for children ages 8-14!
Kids learn aerial silks and work together to make an original aerial dance to perform at the end of the week. Classes meet Monday-Friday, 10-1pm. Each group creates their own unique dance piece, emphasizing communication, collaboration, and safety while learning creative exploration. At the end of each week, friends and family are invited to see each class perform their unique aerial dance creation.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Jul 8, 2019 at 10:00 am (Mon)
- Jul 9, 2019 at 10:00 am (Tue)
- Jul 10, 2019 at 10:00 am (Wed)
- Jul 11, 2019 at 10:00 am (Thu)
- Jul 12, 2019 at 10:00 am (Fri)
- Jul 15, 2019 at 10:00 am (Mon)
- Jul 16, 2019 at 10:00 am (Tue)
- Jul 17, 2019 at 10:00 am (Wed)
- Jul 18, 2019 at 10:00 am (Thu)
- Jul 19, 2019 at 10:00 am (Fri)
Additional time info:
HYDRATION: Water is provided, but please bring your own water bottle
• Class attire is tight-fitting workout clothes and bare feet. Baggy clothes may become tangled in the cloth.
• Capri-length pants are recommended. Long tight-fitting pants work, but may need to be rolled up for certain vocabulary. Shorts may gather into uncomfortable positions.
• Students may want to bring a shirt with sleeves to protect their under arms.
• Leotards and unitards are also recommended as they will provide more coverage for your skin.
• Students should refrain from wearing jewelry that will snag or rip aerial fabric, this includes diamonds or rings with sharp edges, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, pants with obtrusive zippers and buttons, diamond-encrusted sports bras, etc.
6701 Thomas Springs Road Suite A, Austin, TX 78736