Austin Cactus and Succulent Show and Sale
Please note, this event has expired.
Labor Day Weekend – Plant show & sale of cacti and succulents from around the world Vendors from Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma – Handcrafted pottery from Austin – Daily silent auction, Plant raffles hourly
Labor Day Weekend
Zilker Botanical Garden
- Plant show with specimen cacti and succulent plants from around the world
- Plant sales with vendors from Texas, New Mexico, and Oklahoma
- Handcrafted pottery from Austin
- Daily silent auction and hourly plant raffles
- FREE with paid admission to Zilker Botanical Garden ($2 adults, $1 children & seniors)
- Expert advice and free literature available
Bob Barth (Vice President – Show & Sale)
2220 Barton Springs Road, Austin, TX 78746
Parking for Zilker Botanical Garden is available at the main entrance, located at 2220 Barton Springs Road.
Overflow parking is located on Stratford Drive, to the east of the garden. This lot is only opened when overflow parking is needed. Directions to the overflow lot will be given to visitors as they arrive to the garden. The parking is located directly north of the garden across from the “Rose Gate” at the entrance to the Hartman Prehistoric Garden. The “Rose Gate” is opened when the overflow lot is opened, however during DST the “Rose Gate” closes at 5:00 p.m. During the winter (non DST – November through March), the gate closes at 3:30 p.m.
The Zilker Botanical Garden parking lot is for garden patrons only. This lot is open during normal business hours.
Any vehicles in the lot after closing will be locked in.