What you can find at the Windsor Park Branch:
- Access to over 75,000 titles, magazines, periodicals, CD’s, and DVD’s.
- Public Internet computers, wireless access, and a limited number of electrical outlets and Ethernet ports
- Meeting room space for public use
- Reading Between the Lions sculpture by Paul Bond out front, which is a favorite of kids of all ages.
- Back-issues of periodicals available to check-out.
- Good selection of books in large-type and books in Spanish.
- Large collection of romance books shelved separately.
- Connected Youth Center providing programs and computers for youth from 10-16 years of age.
- Eclectic book club for adults meets monthly and readers vote on selections twice a year.