PechaKucha 20×20 is a simple short-form presentation format in which presenters show 20 images, each for 20 seconds.
PechaKucha Nights are informal and fun gatherings where creative people get together and share their ideas, works, thoughts, holiday snaps — just about anything, really. PechaKucha Austin is produced by Art Alliance Austin and organized by a curatorial board led by Lana McGilvray and DJ Stout. Herman Dyal and Carla Fraser are founders of the Austin chapter.
Doors open at 7:20pm
Suggested donation of $10.
1. Molly Alexander – City Shaper
2. Johnny Goudie – Musician and Podcast Producer
3. Laurie Frick – Artist
4. McCray & Co (Grace Hall and Chris McCray) – Interior Designers
5. Sally Jacques – Artistic Director, Blue Lapis Light
B R E A K
6. Lana McGilvray – Freedom of Speech Activist
7. Joe Nick Patoski – Author
8. Barbara FG – Photographer
9. Zellner Bros. – Filmmakers
10. Rosie Flores – Texas Music Legend
This project is supported in part by the Cultural Arts Division of the City of Austin Economic Development Department.
RSVP to get a name badge is required in order to expedite entrance into the building. Please go to this link to register.