Yoga Vidya School gives you the opportunity to plunge into the echt world of knowledge and illumination. Our motive is to make you realize the significance of awareness and intellect in your day-to-day life by introducing you to the enlightening world of Yoga. We at Yoga Vidya school conduct various Yoga Teachers Training programs like Ashtanga or Hatha Yoga teacher training to edify your spirit, body, and mind. Give yourself an opportunity to learn authentic and ancient Yogic techniques under the guidance of bona fide and certified Yoga Teachers at Yoga Vidya School.
Highlights of 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh and Kerala
If you are a beginner, you must choose a 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh as it is the first step to beginning your Yoga Journey. With the help of intense and ancient Yogic techniques, you will get to develop an understanding of insights into Yogic Philosophy.
- An opportunity to understand the philosophy of Hatha Yoga
- Performing the Asanas of Hatha Yoga
- Complete the Primary series of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga in Mysore style
- Developing an Intense understanding of Yoga Anatomy and Physiology
- Importance of Adjustment and Alignment in Yoga
- Yoga Darshan – Understanding the Philosophy of Yoga
- Mantra Yoga – Meaning and Purpose of Yoga
- Dhyana – Meditation – Practical and Theoretical understanding
- Shatkarma – The Yogic cleansing Theory includes Neti, Tratak, and Kapabhati
- Insight into the glorious history of Yoga – Purpose of the Practice
- Learning the Sanskrit language
- Teaching procedure or methodology
- Basic understanding of Ayurveda
Participate in a 200 hour yoga teacher training in Kerala to begin your yogic journey amidst the tranquil aura and under the bona fide and certified Yoga Teachers of Yoga Vidya school.
Highlights of 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh and Kerala
300- Hour Yoga Teacher is basically the advanced level of Yoga that is performed by intermediate practitioners in order to seek clarity to excel in their knowledge. Be a part of the 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh to learn more about this multi-style course.
- An opportunity to learn the philosophy of Yoga as per the ancient Yoga scriptures
- Static and Traditional dynamic series of Asanas for consistency in the practice
- Learning techniques to enter, stay and leave the Yoga poses
- Advantages and contradictions of Each Asana
- Learning 60 Asanas, including standing, kneeling, sitting, prone, supine Asanas, and inversions, as well
- A glimpse of ancient Yogic Philosophy, including the scripts
- Knowledge and Understanding of Yoga Anatomy, Physiology, Respiratory, skeletal, articular muscular, and nervous system
- Chance to practice Shatkriya – cleansing theory
- Deep insight into the science of sound, including Mantras
- Breathing science – Pranayama, both theory and practical
- Practicing different meditation techniques
- Teaching Methodology: Qualities of a teacher, different teaching styles, and other sequence preparations
Participate in a 300 hour yoga teacher training in Kerala to dive deep into the intense but enlightening world of wisdom. Yoga Vidya school gives you a chance to understand and develop deep-rooted knowledge of the Yogic lifestyle with the help of renowned Yoga Gurus.
Highlights of Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh and Kerala
Deciding to participate in Yoga Retreat with Yoga Vidya school could be one of the best decisions of your life. Away from the hustle-bustle of city life, give yourself a chance to explore the best in you amidst the tranquillity of nature.
- A chance to reconnect with mother nature which will rejuvenate your body, mind, and soul
- An opportunity to start afresh with a positive mindset
- Digital Detox and a lot of ‘me time.’
- Get lost amidst the enthralling beauty of nature
- Mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual upliftment
- A chance to reconnect with your own self
- Ayurveda massage to maintain the balance of your body
Whether you wish to enrol in Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training or a Yoga Retreat, Yoga Vidya school invites you to witness this life-changing experience under the guidance of knowledgeable and eminent Yoga teachers.
Health and Hygiene
We ensure health and hygiene as our top priority,
- Students getting both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and having valid vaccination certification are the only ones allowed to attend the course.
- The students must have a printed negative PCR certification, which is taken just 72 hours before departure.
- We use chemicals for cleaning to fight against the coronavirus
- All the towels, linens, and laundry is done maintaining the guidelines of local authorities
- Common areas and guest accommodations are disinfected from time to time
- Accommodation partners strictly follow the local authorities’ guidelines
- Activity equipment is disinfected before and after the use
- Availability of cashless payment
- Instructors do maintain a distance from the clients
- Activities usually take place outside
- All the staff do follow all the safety protocols which are given by the local authorities
- Placement of hand sanitizer in active areas and guest rooms
- Availability of first aid
- A different is available to isolate infected COVID-19 patients
- Protective masks for staff and clients
Yoga Vidya school is a popular yoga school that is certified by Yoga Alliance. We offer different Yoga alliance certified courses such as Yoga Teacher Training courses 100, 200, 300, and 500 hours. We also conduct pranayama theory, adjustment and alignment asanas, breathe detox, Ashtanga, Pranayama Sadhna, Chakra marathon, Yoga Philosophy, Yoga darshan, and many others.
This wonderful homestay offers you amazing relaxation services to calm your mind and comfort your body.
If you have the following dietary requirements that could be served and catered
About Acharya Prashant Jakhmola
Born in Rishikesh, Yoga Guru Prashant has completed his graduation in science. He started his journey as Yogi when he visited Shivananda Ashram. There he learned about the philosophy of Yoga, including performing Asanas and other Yoga Techniques. Later on, he visited the Bihar School of Yoga, where he developed a keen understanding and knowledge of the authentic Yoga lifestyle. He has in-depth knowledge and understanding of the Ancient Vedic scriptures, Upanishads, and Shastras.
Acharya Prakash founded Yoga Vidya school with the motive of disseminating knowledge and Yogic lifestyle widely. His knowledge and positive attitude towards life is something that attracts Yoga lovers across the world.
200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE FEE IN RISHIKESH- 2023 -25 ($1250 (USD))
You can contact our support team regarding dates and charges.
Mail US : email@example.com
Address: Near Kailashanand Gaushala, Mateshwari Hospital Jonk Village, post, Swarg Ashram, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249304
Phone: 078360 20296, +919818660954