Through Her Eyes: The Impressionist Work of Anna Stanley
Anna Stanley worked at a time when new opportunities were opening up to women artists and exhibited internationally. This third-ever retrospective exhibit offers a rare chance to see impressionist art in Austin.
This fall, the Neill-Cochran House Museum will present a retrospective exhibition of the work of the late 19th century American painter Anna Stanley.
This unique opportunity to view Impressionist work in Austin brings together a broad cross-section of Ms. Stanley’s work in watercolor and oil. The exhibit will encourage the viewer to see the world through the artist’s eyes, and to walk with her through the United States, France, Holland, and East Asia around 1900.
Stanley, who trained atView more
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES *
- Dec 15, 2018 at 01:00 pm - 04:00 pm (Sat)
- Dec 16, 2018 at 01:00 pm - 04:00 pm (Sun)
- Dec 19, 2018 at 01:00 pm - 04:00 pm (Wed)
- Dec 20, 2018 at 01:00 pm - 04:00 pm (Thu)
- Dec 21, 2018 at 01:00 pm - 04:00 pm (Fri)
2310 San Gabriel, Austin, TX 78705