Please Note: This event has expired.
The Art of Taxes
Get a jump on tax time!
Structured with artists in mind, this seminar is designed to walk you through your tax return, addressing common artist concerns and important IRS regulations pertaining to creative practices.
- What it means to be self-employed/independent contractor
- What the self-employment tax is and how it is paid
- Keeping records of income and expenses
- Which expenses are deductible
- What is needed to prepare your taxes
- Estimated tax payments
- Business v hobby rules
- Sales tax and employment
1110 Barton Springs Road, Austin, TX 78704