Stella and Lou by Bruce Graham
Stella has decided to move away. Her lifelong friend, Lou, has an unexpected reaction to the news. Donnie, a bar patron and substitute son for Lou, has trouble dealing with a mutual friend’s funeral that creates doubt about his own upcoming wedding. Life is quickly changing for each of them. Their responses to those changes aren’t –well, perfect…
Ticket prices: General admission $22 | Seniors and Students | $20 | Group (6+ tickets) $18
Tickets can be found on our website: www.swtproductions.com and on Brown Paper Tickets www.brownpapertickets.com/event/3599870.
Tickets can be purchased at the door if seating is available. Reservations are encouraged. Theatre is wheelchair accessible.
No one will be let into the theatre after the show begins.
There is ample free parking on the premises.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES *
- Sep 22, 2018 at 08:00 pm - 09:30 pm (Sat)
- Sep 23, 2018 at 04:00 pm - 05:30 pm (Sun)
- Sep 27, 2018 at 08:00 pm - 09:30 pm (Thu)
- Sep 28, 2018 at 08:00 pm - 09:30 pm (Fri)
- Sep 29, 2018 at 08:00 pm - 09:30 pm (Sat)
- Sep 30, 2018 at 04:00 pm - 05:30 pm (Sun)
1805 East 7th Street, Austin, TX 78702