Please Note: This event has expired.
SEVERE WEATHER WARNING
World Premiere Comedy by local playwright, Elizabeth Doss presented by Theatre en Bloc and The Long Center with support from ScriptWorks
Severe Weather Warning is a wild comedy about escape, belonging, and desire in a world that’s gonna blow.
4 women. 1 Weekend. 100% Chance of Storms.
When their weekend getaway to the coast devolves into a night of chaos inside and severe weather outside, are these 4 lifelong friends prepared to deal with the aftermath?
After all, a little friendship never killed anyone.
“Gripping and Funny”
Starring: Kacey Samiee, Leslie McDonel, Giselle Marie Munoz, and Charlotte Gulezian
- 3 ticket prices: $34: Group A, $24: Group B, $15: Group C. Like the airlines, seating is by groups starting with Group A, then Group B, and finally Group C. Once in the theatre, patrons pick any open seat. Seating starts at 7:50pm.
- Pre-show entertainment begins in the lobby starting at 7:15pm.
- Optional Talkbacks follow every performance with the cast and creative team.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
- Pre-show Entertainment begins at 7:15pm in the lobby
- Nightly Post-show Conversations following the show
- Run Time: 75 Minutes, No Intermission
The Long Center for the Performing Arts , 701 W. Riverside Drive, Austin, TX 78704