Please Note: This event has expired.
Ode To Living: A Conversation
Participate in a night devoted to addressing the important issue of suicide prevention and mental health through the art of film.
Featured in the Program:
- Panel consisting of the creative team behind the original work.
- Screening of original short film/music video “Ode To Living”.
- Open forum discussion and testimonials over film and subjects of suicide prevention and mental health with audience.
- VSA and NAMI Texas representatives present resources meant for outreach and support for victims and those close to victims.
- Booths will be set up for further information on the great and inspiring organizations poised to remove
FREE Admission and open to the public.
Tickets can be acquired at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ode-to-living-a-conversation-tickets-61137446749
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
Grace period starts at 6pm to allow ample time for arrivals. Event starts at 7pm and information booths from mental health organizations will be present after the full presentation.
5701 W. Slaughter Lane, Austin, TX 78705
Parking is available day and night in the Parkside Village development.