Don't Hug Me, I'm Pregnant
Nine months pregnant, in labor, and snowed in. What else could go wrong? A lot!
The folks from Bunyon Bay, Minnesota are back! Clara is 8½ months pregnant with their first child, and today she’s looking forward to her baby shower, getting lots of presents, and taking a break from her raging hormones. Suddenly, a freak snow storm, a “tsnownami,” hits Bunyan Bay. All roads are closed. No one can get in or leave. Gunner’s worst nightmare comes true when Clara goes into labor and he realizes he’s going to have to deliver the baby in the bar.
This hilarious musical comedy,View more
Admission is $25 for adults, and $12 for students with a valid ID. Reservations can be made by calling (830) 798-8944, online at www.theHCCT.org, or at the box office, beginning September 13 for the general public, September 10 for HCCT season subscribers.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES *
- Sep 22, 2018 at 07:30 pm (Sat)
- Sep 23, 2018 at 02:15 pm (Sun)
- Sep 27, 2018 at 07:30 pm (Thu)
- Sep 28, 2018 at 07:30 pm (Fri)
- Sep 29, 2018 at 07:30 pm (Sat)
- Sep 30, 2018 at 02:15 pm (Sun)
- Oct 4, 2018 at 07:30 pm (Thu)
- Oct 5, 2018 at 07:30 pm (Fri)
- Oct 6, 2018 at 07:30 pm (Sat)
- Oct 7, 2018 at 02:15 pm (Sun)
Additional time info:
Playwright Phil Olson will be attending opening night and will be available for a Q&A after the performance.
4003 FM 2147 West, Cottonwood Shores, TX 78657