Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
Tennessee Williams’ tale of greed, repressed desires and mendacity in a Southern family explodes in one night of truth.
Tennessee Williams’ personal favorite play, “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof” kicks off Austin Shakespeare’s season as a resident company at the Long Center’s intimate Rollins Studio Theater November 16-December 2. The play, noted for its Southern, sexy verve, has a new staging by Artistic Director Ann Ciccolella. Gwendolyn Kelso returns as “Maggie the Cat” after wowing audiences as “Blanche” in “A Streetcar Named Desire,” one of the most popular shows the professional company hasView more
Tickets at thelongcenter.org or by calling The Long Center box office at (512) 474-5664.
Low-priced tickets ($14) for the November 16 preview. Ticket prices from $21 to $41 depending on the day of the week and seating area. Ticket discounts available with special discount codes sent out by email. Student tickets available at ALL performances for $14 with valid student ID presented at the box office. Many performances expected to sell out; reservations strongly recommended. Performances at 7:30 pm on Wednesdays – Saturdays; 3:00 pm on Sundays.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries about tickets.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES *
- Nov 17, 2018 at 07:30 pm - 10:15 pm (Sat)
- Nov 18, 2018 at 03:00 pm - 05:45 pm (Sun)
- Nov 21, 2018 at 07:30 pm - 10:15 pm (Wed)
- Nov 23, 2018 at 07:30 pm - 10:15 pm (Fri)
- Nov 24, 2018 at 07:30 pm - 10:15 pm (Sat)
- Nov 25, 2018 at 03:00 pm - 05:45 pm (Sun)
- Nov 28, 2018 at 07:30 pm - 10:15 pm (Wed)
- Nov 29, 2018 at 07:30 pm - 10:15 pm (Thu)
- Nov 30, 2018 at 07:30 pm - 10:15 pm (Fri)
- Dec 1, 2018 at 07:30 pm - 10:15 pm (Sat)
Additional time info:
Audience Talkbacks after every performance, including actors, the director and occasional academic or area experts and designers.
The Long Center for the Performing Arts , 701 W. Riverside Drive, Austin, TX 78704