Austin Music Heritage, an Augmented Reality Digital Installation on augzoo®
An Augmented Reality digital installation featuring founding contributors to the Austin Music Scene.
An Augmented Reality Digital Installation celebrating the work of the early Austin Music Scene experience can be found using the augzoo® app at Austin City Hall, Vic Mathias Shores & on the sidewalk aside Threadgill’s, the original location of the Armadillo World Headquarters.
The augzoo® Augumented Reality Digital Installations feature artwork and commentary from Armadillo World Headquarters’ Poster Artist Micael Priest who perfected the “cosmic cowboy style”, commentary and video ofView more
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES *
- Sep 25, 2018 at 09:00 am - 09:00 pm (Tue)
- Sep 26, 2018 at 09:00 am - 09:00 pm (Wed)
- Sep 27, 2018 at 09:00 am - 09:00 pm (Thu)
- Sep 28, 2018 at 09:00 am - 09:00 pm (Fri)
- Sep 29, 2018 at 09:00 am - 09:00 pm (Sat)
- Sep 30, 2018 at 09:00 am - 09:00 pm (Sun)
Additional time info:
When you download augzoo®:
– Be sure to be connected to a data plan so you can download the content.
– Make sure your screen lock is off.
– Also, please select “yes” to use the camera so you can see the Augmented Reality
301 West Second Street, Austin, TX 78701