Please Note: This event has expired.
Austin Gay & Lesbian International Film Festival
The Austin Gay & Lesbian International Film Festival (aGLIFF) Celebrates LGBTQ film festival’s 30th edition. Screening exclusively at Alamo Drafthouse Lamar (1120 S. Lamar Blvd.) on September 7-10th.
The Austin Gay & Lesbian International Film Festival (aGLIFF) today announced the official selections for the celebrated LGBTQ film festival’s 30th edition. Screening exclusively at Alamo Drafthouse Lamar (1120 S. Lamar Blvd.) on September 7-10, aGLIFF will bookend its impressive slate of films with two award-winners, with Frances Lee’s GOD’S OWN COUNTRY selected as the Opening Night presentation, and Daniel Powell and Elizabeth Rohrbaugh’s BECKS set for the Closing Night slot. ThisView more
Badgeholder ($125) & Student Badgeholder ($50) Benefits.
- Recognition in Festival program and on pre-screening reel (including monthly screenings) as a Badgeholder
- An aGLIFF30 Film Festival Badge with priority seating over individual ticket holders only
- Entry to Festival parties
- An aGLIFF30 commemorative t-shirt
- Access to the VIP Lounge at the Festival
- Tax deductible in the amount of $50, no tax deduction for students
1120 South Lamar, Austin, TX 78704
Parking is available in Lamar Union’s parking garages. We recommend entering the parking garage located off Treadwell. From Lamar, go west on Treadwell and the garage entrance will be immediately to your left. For Thursday openings and most Friday or Saturday evenings, allow some additional time to find a space.