Lucky Chaos Productions is seeking a social media intern to assist in upcoming productions.
Position available now to 9/30/18
Strong hands-on experience of social media platforms and at least intermediate level capturing videos and editing.
Social Media accounts updates a few times weekly
Be responsible for content using the following:
– behind the scenes — videos, quotes, etc.
– outside articles relevant to our project
– on site: average 2 hrs each week attending rehearsals and working with Producer
– off-site: about average 5 to 8 hours a week
– will increase about 25% between 8/15 and 9/15.
The Austin Creative Alliance is funded in part by the City of Austin through the Economic Development Department's Cultural Arts Division and by grants from Texas Commission on the Arts and the National Endowment for the Arts which believes that a great nation deserves great art. The Creative Alliance also receives generous in-kind support from CreateAustin, and Time Warner Cable News. We are also grateful for the ongoing support and participation of our members and patrons.