Jar Party #2 for Adam Sultan
February 11, 2013
In March, we're opening a play called "Adam Sultan" and as part of that we're collecting mementos from members of the Austin theater community. (Here's some info about the play: http://www.facebook.com/events/449459571761694/)
To collect mementos, we had a first jar party back in July but a lot of folks couldn't make it. (And if you did make it last time, just come again.)
The last one was a big success so we'll stick to the formula...
- Great music from Michael Joplin.
- Plentiful free food and drink.
- "Jar processing" which includes your end-of-life interview.
No admission. Nothing for sale. No donations requested. Just want to have you join us for some drinks, food, and entertainment.
We'll set up at Salvage from 7pm to 11pm with a few hundred empty jars. We're hoping you'll lend us an object that means something to your life in this theater community.
More info about the project: http://physicalplant.org/adamsultan/
If at all possible, objects you bring to the party should:
- fit in a medium jar (roughly spaghetti-sauce-sized)
- not be too fragile
- be something you're willing to part with for the next few months -- the actual production happens this spring -- after which we'll get it back to you.
View Events by Area
Support The Austin Creative Alliance