Presented by Fashionably Austin
January 31, 2012 - December 31, 2013
About Fashionably Connected
Fashionably Connected is the first website of it's kind that is completely devoted to creating exposure for the fashion professional in their local community and to fashion-conscious consumers world-wide.
Fashionably Connected is an online magazine and fashion industry directory that features the stories of local fashion industry professionals and directory that provides fashion-related businesses exposure in their local community and beyond.
The concept was created by two entrepreneurial fashion lovers, Cheryl Bemis, a fashion reporter and broadcast journalist, and Melissa Shea, a web developer and internet marketing strategist. Cheryl and Melissa have combined their 20+ years in the fashion and internet world to create one-of-a-kind marketing solution for fashion businesses that need to increase their exposure on the web.
The mission of the Fashionably Connected Network is to provide exposure for local fashion communities so they can support each other and connect with fashion-minded consumers. We started in Austin, Texas with Fashionably Austin and will be quickly building networks throughout the United States.
FREE Local Fashion Web Site and Directory Includes:
1. Local Fashion Directory: Free listing for businesses that are a part of the local fashion community.
2. Local Event Calendar: Fashion Directory Members can post their own fashion events to the local calendar
3. Local Fashion Jobs Board: Post jobs for models, photographers, sales assistants and more.
4. Local Facebook Fan Page & Twitter Account: Local Fashion Reporters and businesses are encouraged to promote events and promtions on the local Facebook page which will feed the local Twitter account.
5. Local Fashion Reporters: Want exposure as an expert in your field? Then write about local fashion events for your local fashion web site.
6. Premium Exposure: Fashion Directory Members can upgrade their listing to a Premium Profile that will create more exposure for your fashion business.
7. Advertising to the Fashion Community: Want to target the fashion community in your city? Then advertise on your local fashion web site and Facebook page.
Fashion Event Coverage:
email / (512) 914-7817
Marketing & Communications:
email / (518) 633-4341
View Events by Area
Support The Austin Creative Alliance