Geeks Who Drink Changes Lives
October 12, 2010 - December 31, 2013
When And Where To Quiz:
- 8:00pm, Red's Porch, 3508 South Lamar
- 8:00pm, The Taproom, 129 E Hopkins St., San Marcos
- 8:00pm, Opal Divine's (Freehouse), 700 W. 6th Street
- 8:00pm, Waterloo Ice House (South Park Meadows), 9600 SIH 35, Austin
- 8:00pm, Mr. Tramps, 8565 Research Blvd, Austin
- 9:00pm, Lion & Rose Westlake Hills, 701 Capital of Texas Hwy, Austin
- 8:00pm, Jax Neighborhood Cafe, 2828 Rio Grande St
- 8:00pm, Treff's Tavern, 804 Chestnut Ste. D, San Marcos
- 10:00pm, Opal Divine's (Marina), 12709 Mopac at Parmer Lane, Austin
- 10:00pm, Opal Divine's (Penn Field), 3601 South Congress Street, Austin
What is a Pub Quiz?
Good question, find out here. Or read about us in Westword.
Read customer reviews on Yelp.com.
We’re the only pub quiz that has audio questions: "Name that Tune,” and one comprised of soundbites from movies and TV.
Play in teams of up to six or by yourself if you're some kind of savant.
If you want to play but don’t have a team, come anyway. We can usually get single players recruited onto an existing team. Others have had success wrangling teammates on the Strictly Platonic section of Craigslist.
Winning team gets street cred, bar cash and other prizes depending on the venue. Bonus Questions for free pints are sprinkled throughout the quiz.
You don’t have to be a trivia God to enjoy the quiz. Since you’re playing on a team, the collective knowledge base makes for more fun, less pressure. It’s not Final friggin Jeopardy.
Check us out on Facebook.
View Events by Area
Support The Austin Creative Alliance